Poster Printer Esmeralda
GENERAL INFORMATION First come, First served!
- Location: The poster printer is located in Room 1001, Bldg 937 next to Broida Hall.
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday except holidays.
- Time: A print job per poster takes between 8 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Reservation: Printer is available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are required. However, large groups must make a reservation. Please contact us at posterprinter-at-itst.ucsb.edu or ITST Computing at support-at-itst.ucsb.edu to schedule special arrangements to use the printer.
- Cost: $40 per poster.
- Max Paper Width: 36"
- You need to leave 1" margin all around your poster.
- Please covert your poster to 36"x48" or the size you prefer. This online tool can convert your PDF to the correct size.
- Mac users should convert their poster to a ".pdf" file.
How to convert powerpoint to pdf (48x36) on mac
- Important: Please DO NOT choose "Show preview before printing" option! Please DO NOT change the paper or ink on the poster by yourself. Please contact support-at-itst.ucsb.edu or call x8108 for support. Additional questions or if you require help to print your poster, please call x8108 for support. If possible, we will come and assist you during normal business hours. How to print